About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Name wallpaper finished Last week



This is a wallpaper i did using the font ETC Hagnum Gothic. I also used different filter and a bubble brush i downloaded off the internet. In some parts of the letters it dissolves into bubbles.

5 comments:

  1. I like this design a lot. It is simple but creative at the same time. Did you use it as your actual computer wallpaper? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with irishbabs i really like the design alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats just awesome, nice job. would you be able to explain in anymore detail the steps you took to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ irishbabs: yes i am using this as my computer wallpaper

    @ Red Eagle: There is a tutorial on this on the internet i started off with a black background and used a soft brush for the colors its hard to explain because of the many steps it took.

    @ Brittany N, Night Hawk: Thanks

    ReplyDelete