About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Project In Graphics

Today I made a couple of adjustments to the car i am modifying in photoshop this is the stock image i started with:


Since I started I made a lot of changes to the car carbon fiber changed the back ground. I also put on my logo of my team DA racing. Also added a black racing seat which was tricky to add but i managed to put it in.Rims are changed I am finished with this car but I am starting to work on my other 2 cars and when i finish them i would put them together. 


2 comments:

  1. That looks really good!
    My only suggestion would be to go in and separate the car from the original background a little better, but it's probably too late for that.
    Also, for the dq racing, try skewing the text to match the angle of the car. It'll make it look more realistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yea the purpose for having the original was to tell the difference and the racing logo I tried skewing it but I couldn't get it right

    ReplyDelete