About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latest Project I made Finished Oct 6, 2010


For this i used a tutorial i saw on the internet a couple of days ago. It was alot of work it took me about 4 hours in total to make this with a total of 35 layers I liked the result.

1 comment:

  1. Nice result. I would like you to try and apply the skills to a project. Tutorials are great for skill building but applying those skills should be a goal of a growing designer.

    ReplyDelete