About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween Project











This was my idea for Photo Club to make a movie poster. The movie that inspired me to do this is "A Nightmare On Elm Street" the person in the picture is Akil Anderson picture was taken by Jake Byk in the hallway in Morristown high school. Not sure exactly where but I liked the result. Even though I'm still missing the street sign which sooner or later when i get the photograph of it i will add it to the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment