About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graphics Final

For the follow and dream text effect I followed some of this tutorial 

I used the work I have made before and used a quote I saw someplace over the weekend.
I tried using many effects and decided to go for the 3D effect. I used cloud brushes behind the text to make it fit. I also used some brushes of birds I found and incorporated in the design/artwork. The artwork goes really well with the message because the boat I placed in the river is headed down the path to who knows where. The clouds, light rays, waterfalls, and the birds make this look a more dreamy type design with a great inspirational message. I also made follow and dreams a nice script font that went well with the other font.

No comments:

Post a Comment