About Me

My photo
My name is Duvan im Colombian birthday is Feb 12 i like working alot with photoshop also like producing different type of music. Im very into Graphic Design I'm pretty good at it there are endless possibilities when working in Photoshop, Illustrator,etc. To check out these and other works go to : http://xxduvansiit0xx.deviantart.com There you can check out my gallery of works I've done and if you create a free account you can comment and favorite my works.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Club Flyer Project



With the project I did before I made the size 7x10 inches but i will need to resize it if i print it out
I used various shapes and different sized fonts found inspiration from other different club flyers. This is not yet finished I am going to start on the back part of the flyer because all flyers or at least the ones I have seen have a front and a back.





This is the backside of the flyer. I used a 3D render i found on the internet. I liked the result of this project its the first flyer I ever tried making.

No comments:

Post a Comment